Businesses and employees today are challenged with the need to accomplish more in less time. Sales professionals need to meet with more prospects and existing customers, marketing professionals need to deliver their messages to larger audiences, and teams need tools for real-time collaboration on projects and documents. In order to drive overall operational and cost efficiencies, all of these need to be accomplished in a highly efficient manner with technology that is easy to use and simple to manage.
The proven productivity driver to meet these challenges is web conferencing. Many companies that offer web conferencing services will tell you one size fits all and a single web conferencing platform can be used across many departments and roles, and to fulfill all web conferencing and collaboration tasks. The truth is that your needs are unique. No two organizations are alike and, within a single organization, web conferencing requirements drastically vary among roles and departments.
For those new to web conferencing, please start with watching the Web Conferencing Comparison Guide or download the Web Conferencing Brochure & Web Conferencing Buyer’s Guide to discover how web conferencing improves employee productivity and overall efficiency, and which web conferencing service platform(s) will help your change your challenge into an opportunity to improve.
Our Web Conferencing Services & Solutions
SoundConnect’s number one goal is to provide you with the best web conferencing services and solutions, training, and dedicated support to take you and your business to the next level.
We are proud to bring you the following web conferencing services:
Adobe Connect is a versatile web conferencing solution for online meetings, eLearning, and webinars. It delivers exceptionally rich interactions and enables organizations of all sizes to improve productivity. As one of the most modular web conferencing services, Adobe Connect has been highly successful in three primary applications.
- eLearning – Rapidly create, deliver, and track effective educational experiences for both learners and trainers, even if you are new to eLearning tools
- Webinars – Showcase products, services, and ideas in immersive events that capture measurable results
- Web Meetings – Keep teams moving forward by meeting in the cloud – anytime, anywhere, and from any mobile device
Cisco WebEx online meeting software provides the highest levels of performance and security through the Cisco Collaboration Cloud – a highly secure, scalable, and available meeting network. The full Cisco WebEx portfolio, Meeting Center, Training Center, and Event Center can take you from an occasional, collaborative one-on-one meeting to a webinar or an online event with 5,000 participants. Cisco WebEx web conferencing services fulfill the needs of the Business Professional and multinational Enterprise business.
- Security – Variety of security options (such as meeting password protection) to control who attends your meetings and ensure all your data is safe, every time
- Cross Platform Functionality – Cisco WebEx works on any platform – PC, Mac, Linux, or Solaris
- Mobile Meetings – Never miss a meeting with WebEx iPhone app, iPad app, Android app, WebEx app for Samsung devices, and Blackberry app
- High Definition Video Conferencing – Turn your online meeting into a virtual video conference with Cisco WebEx’s high-definition video
WebConnect offers simple, affordable audio and web conferencing services, online meetings and desktop sharing. It works the way you do. Powerful, easy to use and designed for real people. WebConnect gives you audio and web meetings that go where you go.
- Record and Archive Meetings
- No Downloads necessary!
- Lock your meetings for private discussion
- Use surveys and polls to keep your audience engaged!
Ready Meeting web conferencing is a cost-effective, high impact online meeting tool designed specifically for ease of use. The interface is extremely intuitive yet encompasses powerful features. With ReadyMeeting online meeting software and our extensive web conferencing services, you can:
- Communicate with employees, customers, and partners
- Collaborate online with co-workers
- Generate leads with marketing webinars
- Host a sales demo with a prospect
- Conduct online training
- Provide remote support
- Enhance your website with recorded content
Lync Online: Web Conferencing Software with Instant Messaging, Presence & More
Microsoft Lync Online, offered by SoundConnect, allows you to find and quickly connect with the right person through instant messaging (IM), Lync video calls, or online meetings – all within the Microsoft Office applications you already use every day.
- Integrated Audio – Lync Online is fully integrated with our reservationless audio conferencing for full control of your meetings and synchronized recordings
- Training – SoundConnect training ensures the successful deployment of Lync Online by managing rapid user acceptance and use of new applications
- Click to Communicate – Engage in desktop sharing and presentations, and connect from virtually anywhere with a single click
Contact us today to learn more about our web conferencing services and software!