Expand Your Offering to Increase Revenue
Conferencing and collaboration services – including web conferencing, webcasting, and video conferencing – is one of the fastest growing segments in the communications industry and SoundConnect can help you capitalize on this tremendous opportunity. SoundConnect has been a Channel Partner driven organization since the company was established in 2004, and we remain intensely focused on the success of our individual partners and each program.
Our core belief is to provide our partners with optimal services for the unlimited income they desire along with the independence and freedom that comes with running their own business. We never compete with our partners and SoundConnect attracts many of the top conferencing specialists because we deliver exceptional support, industry leading commission, and value the partnership above everything else.
SoundConnect unveils expanded Q3 – Q4 2014 partner incentives to accelerate growth opportunities for its partners and agents to deliver next generation technology to their clients and drive growth in key markets.
- September 5th, 2014 – September Partner Newsletter features include: SC makes return to Inc. 5000 list; Meet us at Cloud Partners in New Orleans; SoundConnect Partner Opportunity – Learn more today; Celebrating Tom Sullivan; Register for our upcoming webinar, Unify Communication with Lync and trending industry news. Click here to read this months edition.
- Registration is Open: Web Conferencing 101 | Wednesday, October 15th, at 11:30 AM EST | Gain valuable insight on how to take your business to the next level with collaboration. Register today
- Lync For Office 365 Partner Webinar – Turn Office 365 into a complete phone system with Hosted Telephony. Watch Today
- Lync-Up Partner Webinar: Lync-Up with SoundConnect & join an exclusive group of industry leading partners & agents! Register today & learn how the roll-out of this program increases revenue potential for industry leading partners. Watch Today
- Dedicated to Your Success: Click here to access the webinar and learn about SoundConnect’s comprehensive partner strategy.
Master Agent / Agent Partner
The success of the agent is only as good as the sales and marketing benefits, the team supporting the agent, and the training provided for the agent. SoundConnect has designed the agent partner program to meet the unique needs of our partners to ensure immediate and long-term success. That is why our agent partners enjoy lucrative monthly residual commission on high margin services while strengthening their competitive advantage.
Click here to hear what our agent partners are saying about the SoundConnect team.
Do you have the relationships and connections, but not the time to manage another service offering or sales process? Referral Partners enjoy the support and convenience of a full sales team to fully manage all pre- and post-sale activities. Easily increase your revenue streams when your clients utilize SoundConnect’s audio conferencing, web conferencing, webcasting, and video conferencing services. Referral partners receive competitive commission on sales made by SoundConnect for each customer that is referred to us. Our experienced sales team will turn your opportunity into commission.
The affiliate partner program assists associations and marketing organizations in creating an alternate revenue stream while adding value for their members and customers. Enhance member benefits or improve the bottom line with services designed specifically for your members with SoundConnect’s affiliate partner program. Your dedicated SoundConnecttTeam will do all the heavy lifting to ensure a successful program.
Reseller partners can expand their service offerings and customer relationships with our full portfolio of web conferencing, webcasting, audio conferencing, and video conferencing services. Offering services beyond traditional voice and data (with the support of SoundConnect’s industry and subject matter experts) will enable you to obtain more of your customer’s business while dramatically improving the customer’s own bottom line.
Partnerships with our Unified Communication & Collaboration Company: Q & A
Q: Why should I work with SoundConnect rather than dealing with one of my current service providers who offer conferencing?
Our portfolio of services is unmatched by any other provider since we are highly focused on all aspects of unified communication, collaboration & conferencing, which results in opening more doors and closing more sales. Above all else, the veteran partner team at SoundConnect is committed to superior support & service for partners and their customers.
Q: What partnership program is right for me?
A: Regardless of your business, client base, or member base, we have a program to fit your needs. To learn more about our programs, select from the options listed below:
- Microsoft Unified Communication (hosted Lync, SharePoint & Exchange)
- Audio Conferencing
- Web Conferencing
- Video Conferencing
SoundConnect solutions are available for desktops, tablets and mobile devices, helping businesses worldwide reduce travel expenses, improve productivity and get more done-anytime, anywhere.
Q: How do I become a partner?