Being able to schedule and maintain your meetings in an organized setting is crucial in the business world. With Google Calendar you can have all of your meetings in one place. Google Calendar can be synced with your desktop applications such as Outlook, Apple iCal and Mozilla Sunbird. The integration also automatically sends emails to invitees for meetings that you schedule. With Google Calendar you will no longer need to worry about when your next meeting or event takes place. Events can be color coordinated depending on whether they are part of your work, home, or whatever else you choose.
You can even install software so notifications from you calendar will show up on your desktop, without even having Google open in your browser window! Google Apps brings convenience and ease to your office when it comes to scheduling and maintaining meetings.
- Customizable Reminders
- Set up reminders and get an email or text alerts about meetings.
- Calendars can be shared
- See dates and times for all contacts. Send invitations and track RSVPs.
- Compatible with Desktop Applications
- Sync events with Microsoft Outlook, Apple iCal and Mozilla Sunbird.
- View Calendars, even without Internet Access
- View a read-only, offline version.
- Access from Mobile Devices
- Two-way sync to mobile phone’s built-in calendar or access the mobile version.
Why Google Calendar?
With Google Calendar, you can view the calendars of co-workers and colleagues from one online calendar. Their appointments are viewable right next to yours which streamlines event planning. Google Calendar also can be integrated with other components of Google Apps. You can communicate, share and collaborate via Gmail, Talk and Calendar to reduce duplicate work and improve output efficiency. Additionally, you decide who can see your calendar details.